Due to continued growth Euro AutoSpares Ltd, Ballymoney, are recruiting!
About Euro Autospares Ltd:
Euro Autospares Ltd established in 2000. The company is Northern Ireland’s leading licensed End-Of-Life Vehicle treatment facility. Euro Autospares Ltd are seeking a new member for our team, we are recruiting a Lorry driver to transport vehicles to and from our sites.
You will be the face of our company assisting in serving contracts secured with local authorities, third party companies, and vehicle manufactures, in Northern Ireland.
We are looking to hire a full-time vehicle recovery driver for our flatbed tilt and slide lorry to collect vehicles locally within the North of Ireland.
Requirements of Driver –
- Full, clean driving licence with HGV Category C classification (Historically known as Class 2)
- You must be flexible to meet business demands on behalf of our customers (Typical day is 7.30am to 5.30pm)
- You will have exceptional customer service experience, the ability to work under pressure efficiently and safely.
- The ability to take instructions from our transport planner and be understanding when there are challenges that mean your route or planned day needs amended.
- At least 3 years recent experience driving a similar vehicle
- Current CPC
Responsibilities of Driver:
- Drive our multi car transporter to collect vehicles
- Loading and unloading of vehicles on to the flatbed in a safe and secure manner
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Meet and greet customers. You are the face of our business as our customers only get to meet you face-to-face
- Complete daily inspections of the vehicle at the start of the shift and report in line with reporting procedures
- You must have clear understanding and knowledge of driver hours and comply fully with all.
- To ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated times
- Adhere to uniform and PPE requirements
- Full training given
- Fixed weekly salary
- Part of a growing business
- No mainland UK work. Collections are all in Northern Ireland
Type of Position : Permanent / Full-time
Job Hours : 40+ Hours per week
Working Days : Monday – Thursday, Finishing half day on Friday’s
Hours of Work : 07:30 – 17:30
With optional additional hours on Saturday and out of hours
Holiday Entitlement : 28 days per Calendar Year, including Statutory holidays
Rate of Pay : (Negotiable / Dependant on Experience)
To apply email your CV to email@example.com or if you do not have a CV please telephone 02827641505 for an application form.